We're inside of 24 hours until Ohio State kicks off its 2019 season, and you've got a chance to earn one of our tees from the legendary Eleven Warriors Dry Goods – free of charge – to commemorate the occasion.
All you've got to do is tell us the future.
Here's how to win:
- Post your prediction to the following question in the comments section below. Yes, right here – not on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else you can respond to us.
- We will notify the contestant who had the closest prediction without going over the following week, if the Buckeyes win, and give instructions on how to claim your prize. If you do not hear from us before the next week's game, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.
- Ohio State must win the game for a giveaway to take place.
For full contest rules, see here.
Justin Fields will make his eagerly-awaited Ohio State debut as the Buckeyes replace a Heisman finalist with the highest-rated player in program history. How will he fare in his first start?
Successfully predict Justin Fields' total yardage – including both passing and rushing numbers – to win a tee of your choice, free of charge, from the fabled Eleven Warriors Dry Goods. In the event that nobody nails the prediction exactly, the prize will be awarded to the closest prediction without going over.
Good luck, and go Bucks!