No. 8 Ohio State faces Army on Saturday in Columbus.
For the Buckeyes, it will be their first attempt to "get on a roll" as head coach Urban Meyer likes to say.
Successfully predict J.T. Barrett's total yardage (a.k.a. be the closest without going over) in the comment section, and you will earn your pick of shirt, free of charge, from the fabled Eleven Warriors Dry Goods.
Rules of the game:
- Ohio State must win.
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.
|INDIANA||URBAN86||OHIO STATE TOTAL YARDAGE||596 YARDS|