Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Depth Chart

Scarlet_Buckeye's picture
July 7, 2014 at 12:56pm
12 Comments

I think we'd all agree that Eleven Warriors is the premiere Buckeye website, amIright?

How come we don't have a "depth chart" link?  We have Schedule... Roster... Scholarship Grid (even tho I would like to see this improved to tell us - EXACTLY - how many available scholarships we have - e.g., "20 for 2015", projected 24 for 2016, etc.)... yet... every time I want to see our "projected" or "actual" depth chart, I have to go to a competitor site.

Why is this?

lsjSnail's picture

I think that is his point.................

+6 HS
One Bad Buckeye's picture

I think that might be the same guy bolstering his point.......

"I'm One Bad Buckeye, and I approve this message."

+18 HS
lsjSnail's picture

WTF is happening?!?!

-1 HS
Furious George 27's picture

I agree, but I also see that outside of the percieved starters which 11W has pretty much identified that we really don't know who the back ups are and it would be a guess at most positions.

Yeah, well…that’s just like, your opinion, man.

Patriot4098's picture

Nah, there's a projected depth chart around every corner. I don't think it's too much to ask.

"Evil shenanigans!"     - Mac

+2 HS
Furious George 27's picture

I don't disagree that one could be made now, but how accurate would it be before fall camp starts and everyone is ready to go? The biggest concern is the OL, but it was spilt up so who can really tell who has the edge based on the spring game unless defined by the coaches. All of the links had different players. Where do Knox and Lindsy fit in? Some don't say anything.

Yeah, well…that’s just like, your opinion, man.

UrbzRenewal's picture

It's hard to say where freshmen will fit in. It's clear that some early arrivals will get playing time (Samuel, McMillan), but for the guys that arrived early & didn't differentiate themselves or didn't graduate early it's hard to say.

Squirrel Master's picture

Here you go, problem solved!

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

+18 HS
route4buckeye's picture

Just use common sense...

There has been no complete official depth chart released. Why assume?

+3 HS
11UrbzAndSpices's picture

11W writes articles about presumed depth charts and does a full depth chart before every game...

Not stopping until I have more Helmet Stickers than M Man

+2 HS
Scarlet_Buckeye's picture

Bump ?

Can someone from the actual site share some inside knowledge/perspective on this request?