Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Photoshop Phriday Returns This Week

Jason Priestas's picture
April 8, 2014 at 11:10am
21 Comments

Here's a sneak peek at the source for this week's contest. I mean, we had to bring it back for this, right?

OH NO

We'll open things for submissions Friday morning.

tennbuckeye19's picture

How incredibly creepy is that?

+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Even though it doesn't show, I bet dollars to donuts...that's right...Hoke is munching away when that pic was taken.

Commitment Accountability Respect Snacks

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+5 HS
acBuckeye's picture

Yep. They're watching.

+7 HS
OSUpawn's picture

This will never get old... Makes me laugh every time.

I believe the SEC players put their pants on one leg at a time like we do.

+2 HS
BuckeyeinToledo's picture

Yeesh...

"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you."

-Woody Hayes

+7 HS
Killer nuts's picture

Michigan is watching... Mediocre football

+5 HS
AngryWoody's picture

Our Honor Defend!

+6 HS
Chief B1G Dump's picture

Oh man...everybody is just going to put edible items in the reflection of Bradys shades.

and i cant wait

+4 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Let's go ahead and start things off right...

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+8 HS
AkronBuckeye13's picture

Can't wait to see what food items are going to replace the reflection of the football player in the sunglasses.

Edit: Beat me to it B1G Dump

+1 HS
alust2013's picture

The question is, why did it ever go away? Even if it isn't for a prize necessarily, it sure is funny.

...and Michigan still sucks.

+1 HS
Jason Priestas's picture

I never really envisioned them being a weekly thing when I started them, but yeah, we should definitely have more of them.

Buckeye in Illini country's picture

Here is a thought.  For past Photoshop Phridays, the winners often were the ones who submitted early on, even if they may not have been the best.  Could we have a thread to submit them (say by midnight Phriday) and then open another thread where voting takes place?  That way each submission has an equal shot at obtaining votes.

Columbus to Pasadena: 35 hours.  We're on a road trip through the desert looking for strippers and cocaine... and Rose Bowl wins!

+8 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

Some coaches watch, and some coaches win. I guess Joke is in the prior, not the latter.

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying." - W.W. Hayes

SilverState's picture

Brandon's soft nudge Hoke will see after the inevitable next season:

+1 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

Photoshop Phriday is back?!??

The first man gets the Oyster, the second man gets the shell.

+2 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Is that the same guy who was the singer in the mother's band in HIMYM? The one who Ted punches?

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

I got a 100 helmet stickers for the first person who puts a cock meat sammich in Hokes glasses reflection.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

OSU_ALUM_05's picture

Is he watching the Buckeyes in the old pro combat units?

Seattle Linga's picture

I have a feeling that there will be a lot of these on Friday - Upvotes for everyone - thanks Jason

BuckeyeInOrlando's picture

I've got 2 images ready for friday! I just hope I can upload them from my phone... I'll be out of town Friday.