Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

LeCharles Bentley O-Line Performance

ECSAGESTER's picture
August 13, 2014 at 10:37am
4 Comments
TheBadOwl's picture

I was about to post this, fantastic article. Bentley is the best example of "life after football" that I've seen in a while. Dude's career was cut way too short, he almost had his freaking leg amputated, and then he went and learned biomechanics and kinesiology and nutrition and made that into a thriving business. Great Buckeye.

Also, I know some people here dislike Simmons (I'm not one of them), but Grantland is absolutely fantastic. I mean, Mark Freaking Titus writes for them. And Jonah Keri, who is probably the best baseball writer out there today. And Zach Lowe and Rembert Browne are both fantastic as well.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

ECSAGESTER's picture

Grantland is one of the best sites running. Zach Lowe is the best NBA writer around and they do actual thoughtful longform, insteading of serving up the hottest of sports takes. 

11UrbzAndSpices's picture

LeCharle's Twitter game is en pointe

Not stopping until I have more Helmet Stickers than M Man

Poison nuts's picture

Great read! Thanks for posting!

"Death created time to grow the things that it would kill" - Detective Rustin Cohle.