Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

And This One Belongs To The Reds!

JOhio1560's picture
August 7, 2014 at 9:52pm
8 Comments

Congrats to Cincinnati on winning their first Ohio Cup since 2010!  Hopefully these last three wins will give us the momentum to get back into the NL Central race.  Also, congrats to Cleveland for making the series interesting.  I honestly hope you guys start winning in time to make a run at the playoffs. Go Reds!

PharmBuck's picture

Cleveland still has a baseball team? Could have fooled Larry Dolan

"You're pissed because we went after a committed guy? Guess what, we got 9 guys who better go do it again," said Meyer. "Do it a little harder next time."

Rob Reese's picture

This ^ X10

"All I know at Michigan is failure.  That's all I know." - Taylor Lewan

Bailey458's picture

"Yeah, we got uniforms and everything" -Jake Taylor

+1 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Nice to see them take these last 2 series after the if slump after the break.  Hoping we can put something together offensively on a consistent basis to help out this staff, which I really like right now. Our stating rotation is as good as its been in a long time. I'll stop here, as every time I get excited and talking about it, we go on a skid. 

Rocket Man's picture

Just got back from the game -- very nice pitching and defensive performance by the Reds . . . a bit of good offense . . . too many thrills and chills from Hamilton on the base paths . . . and Broxton strikes out the last two batters to secure free LaRosas pizzas for all ticket holders, plus the win.  It couldn't have been much better.

Never put off 'til tomorrow what you can put off indefinitely.

+2 HS
BuckeyeinToledo's picture

When the Indians traded away Masterson and Cabrerra for a washer and dyer... That's when we threw in the towel!! 

"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you."

-Woody Hayes

Groveport Heisman's picture

But were they top of the line Maytags at least?

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

BuckeyeinToledo's picture

Nope. Just cheapo GEs I'm afraid.

"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you."

-Woody Hayes