Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Browns WR Nate Burleson fractures arm....

jeremytwoface's picture
May 9, 2014 at 10:48pm
20 Comments

Sigh.... 

Danify's picture

Its bad voodoo from picking Johnny Manziel. Ha.

+3 HS
SavannahBuck's picture

hahaha...they had to know it would come back and bite them, but maybe not this soon

+1 HS
703Buckeye's picture

"Attack the Strong, Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!"
-Former OSU S&C Coach Lichter

+3 HS
Go1Bucks's picture

Jobu knows!

Go Bucks!

+1 HS
RunEddieRun1983's picture

Up yerrr butt Jobu!

I don't always downvote, but I do always downvote a Michigan fan trolling the Buckeye boards.

+1 HS
luckynutz's picture

I used to be a wide receiver in my youngest years...think they'd sign me?

Earle's picture

Of course he did, because Browns.

Just say no to italics abuse.

+2 HS
JohnnyKozmo's picture

Of course he originally did it, driving home, trying to save a pizza-while with the Lions.  Sigh

+1 HS
teddyballgame's picture

2AM pizza run of course.  

Floyd Stahl's picture

What's going on with the Browns WR's? First Gordon, then this.

Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Passing on Watkins is looking dumber by the second.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+7 HS
logamaniac's picture

maybe, the browns weren't a wideout away from being Super Bowl contenders regardless.

+3 HS

So because they weren't a WR away, that means they should pass on an obvious need? :/

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

Vinginia_Buckeye's picture

Yes exactly. You don't draft a receiver when you a need a QB and a line.

" I'm a Buckeye "

logamaniac's picture

And a corner and linebackers

Because they couldn't wait until the next round to get a QB. :/

+1 HS
OSUpawn's picture

I still like passing on Watkins... If you take Sammy you are trying to win now.  We don't have the players to win now.  I like taking players that can build a team over time such as lineman and defense.  You get the playmakers such as a WR when you have established your QB.  Sammy would be working with a QB that might only start for one season, then would have to work with a different young QB.  I think we are building the team for the future.

I believe the SEC players put their pants on one leg at a time like we do.

-1 HS
Whoa Nellie's picture

I knew we should have got a live chicken.

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

+3 HS
Braxton2Devin's picture

Watkins is going to be an electric playmaker in the NFL. I predict he will have a Julio Jones type of rookie year. Shouldn't have passed on him.

+1 HS
KBonay's picture

It has been confirmed, Burleson fractured his arm while attempting to take Gordon's bong.....

+4 HS