Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

NFL Draft only 10 days away. My dream scenario for the Browns...

0 HS
immort9888's picture
April 28, 2014 at 3:47pm
36 Comments

Let's do this Brownies...

Round 1 - Pick 4 = Khalil Mack OLB 

Please let this happen so Paul Kruger can be cut.  Please, please, please.  And please don't take a QB with this pick when they likely will all be available at Pick 26.

Round 1 - Pick 26 = Johnny Manziel QB

We have to take some form of a QB right?  I actually think Manziel could thrive in Shanahan's system more than any of the others.

Round 2 - Pick 35 = Xavier Su'a-Filo OG

Why not grab the best zone blocking guard in the draft?  Hopefully, he is still on the board with this pick.

TRADE Round 2 - Pick 62 = Allen Robinson WR

Browns trade their 3rd round pick (#83), 4th round pick (#106) and 6th round pick (#180) to the New England Patriots for the 62nd pick in the draft to take the most underrated WR in the first two rounds.  The Browns don't need 10 draft picks.  Send two of them to NE and move up.

Round 3 - Pick 71 = Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB

A 6'3" physical cornerback to play opposite Joe Haden?  Sign me up.  

Round 4 - Pick 127 = Ed Reynolds FS

Gibson needs a little push at the FS position.  

Round 5 - Pick 145 = Max Bullough ILB

Yeah, he played for *ichigan State.  Yeah, he has off the field issues.  But he is better than Borland, IMO, and Karlos Dansby will kick his ass if he acts up. 

Round 7 - Pick 218 = Tyler Gaffney RB

A late round gem at RB?  Gaffney has only one full season under his belt.  Lots of tread on those tires.  No need to spend a high draft pick taking a backup to Ben Tate.  

What is your dream scenario for the Browns?  

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 36 Comments