Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Ohio State Showing Kirk Some Love

Gray Box's picture
August 13, 2014 at 1:33pm
15 Comments
Gray Box's picture

He looks good in a Buckeye uniform:

+4 HS
Gray Box's picture

Hopefully he joins Hilliard:

+3 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

got to get him on an official 

allinosu's picture

I think this one of those times our success will gain us his commitment. He says he wants to play against the best and the sec is arguably the best. A dominant season will dispel some of that. Maybe others are right about a Gibson commit would help draw him in. I can't help but wonder how great it would be having Gibson and Kirk at wide receivers.

-1 HS
theopulas's picture

Gibson is a QB.....lets let him try and don't ask him to give up on his dream to play WR or any other job....

Theopulas

+1 HS
allinosu's picture

Don't put words in my mouth, I said I was just couldn't help from wondering, not that it was going to happen. Because Gibson plays QB in high school which doesn't necessarily mean it will translate to college or pro. He is gifted enough for a second choice. He will get his chance to reach his goal which is all anybody can ask for.

Burnsy's picture

When I opened this up I thought it was about Herbstreit. Glad I was wrong. 

+10 HS
Nick_Satan's picture

I did the exact same thing. I think it shows my age lol. Thats the first one who came to mind. caught me off guard for sec lol.

dubjayfootball90's picture

Man, if Kirk pulls the trigger for the good guys come Feb, and everyone that we believe will do so also, this class is bringing home mad hardware over the next four years (so will 2014)

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+3 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

But, but we have all those three stars!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

+1 HS
Right Again's picture

Ohio State is dope, Bro

+4 HS
niblick's picture
-2 HS
HeuermanTheFireman's picture

They should he is unbelievable. 

The person responsible for toes clearly wanted you to stub them.

+1 HS