Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Gibson on Ohio State

Tampabuckeye85's picture
July 26, 2014 at 1:00am
17 Comments

So I have read some tweets, watched the interview and read updates. So did the trip to Cbus really flip him that much that fast or do you think he's always been high on us, just an elaborate plan to throw people off?

DallasTheologian's picture

Or, he kinda falls in love with every place he visits. This one will have a lot of twists and turns before it's over.

+13 HS
Jordan Wagner's picture

Patrick is working on a Gibson story for tomorrow. I know he has some really good stuff. 8AM tomorrow. You'll want to read it. 

Fly Patterns's picture

Saturday 8 am deadlines? You guys are rough.

+3 HS
703Buckeye's picture

Apparently not rough enough, Patrick had the story up by 6 am.

"Attack the Strong, Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!"
-Former OSU S&C Coach Lichter

+1 HS
Tampabuckeye85's picture

You sneaky staff members!!

irishfury's picture

I think he has always liked us.  I also think he was caught up in his own hype a little to much and got caught off guard when Urban and crew quit going after him.  Kind of a OSU is bigger then you and we will go on with or without you.  Then Hillard and Cornell who our quickly becoming two players that might be my fav recruits ever helping lead the way.

+1 HS
Remington2323's picture

Traveled 1,100 miles in a station wagon to Cbus, pretty sure the dude was already high on us.

+7 HS
Travis's picture

This is his first visit to the shoe and let's be honest. FNL is one hell of an experience.

I got my scarlet and gray glasses out. This dude is ours. (I hope)

They need a 2 to tie, a 3 to win it; Sylvester for threeeee... OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHH WITH FIVE POINT ONE TO GO!!!

+3 HS
Rob Reese's picture

I truly believe this is only the first of many nights at the Shoe for TG.

+3 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

I truly believe you have the greatest profile picture on 11w.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS
allinosu's picture

Bleacher is claiming Gibson says OSU is moving up the list.

buckeyeguy0615's picture

I thought we would stay put.

+1 HS
OSUBias's picture

He is the smiliest kid this side of Antoine Winfield. Easy kid to root for and hope he picks the good guys.

That being said, lefty QB's bring back Bellisari nightmares.

Shitter's full

Urban Nation Army's picture

Bet you can't say "Bert Bielma is a bumbling buffoon" five times fast.