Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Lawrence Cager - 2015 | NJ | WR | Highlights & OSU Love

Gray Box's picture
June 23, 2014 at 5:53pm
11 Comments

Lawrence Cager - 2015 | Wide Receiver | Towson, MD (Calvert Hall College) | Ht: 6'5" | Wt: 210 | 40: 4.70 Cager doesn't have an offer to Ohio State, but his still is 67% Crystal Balled to the Buckeyes. He will be attending The Opening, playing in the Army All-american game and will also be at FNL.

Highlights:

Gray Box's picture

OSU showing him some love:

+1 HS
InTressITrust's picture

I am not a fan of him.  After the first TD in the highlight he could have very easily thrown the ball to the official but instead threw it to nothing like so.

"I'm not going to lie. We're anxious to be a part of a matchup like that. It's two states that love the game of football." -Jim Tressel

ODEEZ330's picture

#want

O'Deez330
stark county football

weimerad's picture

He won't be a part of the class. It's pretty much down to Kirk, Jefferson and possibly McNeal

-2 HS
Gray Box's picture

He wants that offer! 

WR Lawrence Cager at NJ NFTC:

+1 HS
otrain2416's picture

The staffs probably waiting on some other guys at this point at WR, but this kid would seem like a safe bet because he's versatile. You could make him a big split end or put 30-40lbs on him and make him a TE. 

JohnnyKozmo's picture

I was thinking the same thing with possibly being a TE, specifically because of his 40 time.  

luckynutz's picture

I know it might be nitpicky, and that they did coach these kids. But all the receivers on the Wide Reciever U portrait are ex florida gators. Wouldnt it be more impactful to include some receivers who actually played at Ohio State?

BengalErnst's picture

Stoneburner made it on there

Nicholas l Ernst

TheBadOwl's picture

Wasn't Zach Smith Urban's wide receivers coach down in Florida? So those would be all the guys who they've put in the NFL, right?

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

luckynutz's picture

Like i said...its nitpicky. And makes sense. Would be the same as Hazell sending out recruiting materials featuring Teddy Ginn, Posey and the Great Dane to kids hes trying to bring to Purdue. Kind of a this is who I put in the league...come here and become part of my legacy here kind of thing. I get it.