Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Birm Cornell Crystal Ball!

Hayze's picture
June 22, 2014 at 11:22pm
28 Comments

To the good guys!

Kind of surprised he didn't already have him to us, but good nonetheless.

I think if (once?) we get Hilliard, Cornell will be soon after. There are rumors he's going to visit for FNL and another time before FNL.

Jeremy Birmingham's picture

I think the writing is on the wall there - Buckeyes saying "no thanks" to Fullwood has to be a good sign.

Hayze's picture

I agree about the writing being on the wall but are you sure it has to do with Fullwood?

Isn't he more of a rush-end with Cornell being an inside player?

+1 HS
Calgarybuck's picture

After Cornell finally visited Ohio State and we shot up the board it was going to be a battle between Fulwood and Jones, whoever committed first was going to get in.

Knarcisi's picture

Said it earlier, if June was the appetizer, July will be a feast. 

+8 HS
Nick_Satan's picture

I hope your right.

I always Hated .gifs and I said what they hell if you can't beat em join em.

Jordan Wagner's picture

Justin Hilliard and Jashon Cornell seem to be pretty serious about playing together. 

teddyballgame's picture

Birm, you still have Damien Harris pointing towards Michigan.

Come on now...you know that ain't happening.

+11 HS
cdkmike's picture

im loving it sucks abot fullwood but i think we all agree cornell a stud

Michael green

+1 HS
Chief B1G Dump's picture

Me fail English?  That's unpossible. 

+27 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Maybe he's a stenographer - CHIEF 

+1 HS
Scarlet_Lutefisk's picture

Thank you iPhone, for ruining America.

+3 HS
JDunc686's picture

Not sure we can blame the phone for totally disregarding the use of commas.

+9 HS
EDUGOON's picture

Cornell has far more versatility than Fullwood. Plus, if it sweetens the deal to land Hilliard than it is what it is. Throw us in the Josh Sweat Sweepstakes going into the Fall and will be shaping up for a top 3-5 class. Let's keep the Momentum rolling.

"We Don't Believe You, You Need More People"- Hova #GOBUCKS #FreeElGuapo #Famthik

Hayze's picture

If we get Hilliard on the 2nd of July I think Cornell will visit before FNL and verbal on that visit.

Then we'll have both recruiting for us at FNL, and also Hilliard at The Opening.

BuckeyeNationforLife's picture

Cornell already knows where he's going. I feel like he verbals to the good guys much before August 28th this summer.

Recruiting question. Has Josh Sweat visited yet? And when will he be on campus next or for the first time if he hasn't visited?

BuckeyeNationforLife's picture

God, that event is going to be nuts.

+1 HS
Hayze's picture

Got that right. Will be the most star-studded FNL we've had yet.

Off the top of my head these recruits should be attending: Damien Harris, Drew Richmond, Matt Burrell, Josh Sweat, Jashon Cornell, Tim Settle, Jerome Baker, Justin Hilliard, Jamel Dean, Justin Layne, Sam Bruce, Steven Smothers, Jonathan Cooper, Prince Sammons,Shaq Quaterman, Patrice Rene, Demario McCall and Danny Clark.

I'm sure some of those won't make it but I'm also sure others will pop up!

+2 HS
Becool12's picture

"Time Settle and Same Bruce" definitely like those names. 

+2 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

Shaq Quarterman, Those two names remind me of these two,

and

I totally forgot Sharon Stone was in those movies.

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

Hayze's picture

Visiting for FNL.

We're in his top five with UGA, Tennessee, Florida State, and I think Virginia Tech.

While FSU looks like it leads this could be another Jalyn Holmes thing, where they really don't. Some insiders have said that he wants to leave Virginia but not go too far. Those same insiders think it could end up being a three-way battle between UGA, UT and us.

+1 HS
Brutus' Left Nut's picture

Are Burrell and Sweat close?  Will Burrell have any affect on Sweat if we get him?

+1 HS
VintonCountyBuck's picture

The ladies on campus are going to be so disappointed they don't get the Fullwood...

“Right now, Michigan is not at the pinnacle of college football, and that’s all Urban Meyer cares about...He’s been there and knows what it takes to get there.” 

+21 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

Nice. In Fullwood's case, I wonder if he had decided to commit earlier, if OSU would have accepted his commitment? Just seems like since Cornell has heated up his interest in OSU, Fullwood fell down the board. 

+1 HS
Soggy_McMuffin's picture

I believe that and securing Dre'Mont Jones is why we didn't make it committable!

Gooz-fra-bah...

+3 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

good additional point