1. Jaylen Harris will not be a Buckeye: OSU will sign Trevon Grimes and Tyjon Lindsey. If there is a third WR in the class it is DPJ
2. OSU will sign 3 5 stars from Texas: Okudah and Browning will both commit to OSU before the summer ends and Dobbins will move up to a five star (4 if we somehow get Marvin Wilson :) )
3. Neither Jackson Carman nor Emory Jones are the first 2018 commit: Taron Vincent visit OSU in June. I think he end the process then (both Carman and Jones are Buckeyes, though)
4. OSU will sign one Wade in 2017: either Shaun Wade flips and we get Lamont Wade or Shaun Wade sticks and Lamont Wade goes to PSU or Tennessee
5. OSU will receive official visits from 15 current five stars Najee Harris, Dylan Moses, Marvin Wilson, Josh Myers, Donovan Peoples-Jones, Jeffrey Okudah, Darnay Holmes, Wyatt Davis, Shaun Wade, Baron Browning, Cam Akers, Trevon Grimes, Tyjon Lindsey, Chase Young and Tate Martell.