Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Justice Alexander- DE- OH- 2015

otrain2416's picture
June 15, 2014 at 1:21pm
4 Comments

Hey guys haven't seen a lot of people talking about this kid. He seems to be flying under the radar in Ohio and of course the one team that have been all over him is Sparty. He's 6'6 240 plays DE for Nordonia. The past decade or so Nordonia has played some solid football and produced some D1 talent. They normally play a pretty decent schedule so the competition he's playing is solid. I watched his hudl. Kid seems a little slow off the ball initially and plays high sometimes, but once he gets going he definitely has great hands and can turn on the jets and run down the ball. All those things are little and he can definitely be coached up. I'm not sure he's a first tier guy, but definitely a solid option in case Dre'Mont Jones has a change of heart. Has anyone seen him live by chance?

Hudl

AlwayzABuckeye614's picture

It looks like he has tons of upside. Looks pretty slow. I like how he takes on double teams and throws them off lol

otrain2416's picture

I was amazed that he didn't have a lot of quickness off the ball timing up the snap count, but once he got going he could definitely turn on the jets. 

Seattle Linga's picture

Kid should be nicely developed in a few short years.

bucknut8's picture

Michigan State always finds those guys that cant come to Ohio State, coaches them up & they represent well for them. Especially against OSU. Either way its not a big deal, you cant get everyone from Ohio, hits & misses everywhere. 

#Buckeyes