Guess all those rumors and speculations about Dontre and Corey Smith testing positive for drugs were false if they're still on the depth chart lol.
Bosa to Lynch (22): Do you even lift bro?
Hoke found out a Pepper is a fruit and ain't got time for that
Birm really loving the Hurry-up write ups. Great addition to the website.
Everyone claims to have their "sources" just sounds like the rumor mill is a turning
The problem with making any argument against this is we need to show up on the big stage vs the power 5 and in bowl season and prove we can win. The Big Ten can hang with teams most of the time we just can't close the games
BIG Losses (13)
- Sparty hung with Oregon, but fell apart
- Wisconson hung with LSU but fell apart
- OSU played the worst game of the season vs V Tech
- TSUN got curb stomped by Notre Dame and Utah
- Northwestern got beat by Cal and Northern Illinois
- Maryland hung with West Va then lost last minute
- Minnesota got stomped on by TCU
- Indiana lost to Bowling Green
- Purdue got hammered by Central Michigan
- Iowa lost to Iowa St.
- Illinois got pounded by Washington
BIG Wins (8)
- Nebraska beat Miami (FL)
- Indiana beat Missouri
- Rutgers beat Washington St and Navy
- Maryland beat Syracuse
- Iowa beat Pitt
- OSU beat Navy and Cincy
As you can see our OOC losses far outweigh the wins. Until we show up verse the power 5 conferences and the MAC in the regular season and the bowl season, we really can't make an argument. Sub .500 ball (8-13) verse power 5 teams and MAC teams we should beat is not good football