great minds think alike
There was an article on 247 that had some stuff on him. He flew out to Oakland Cali for the Opening regional. They made it seem like he was the top overall performer in attendance. Measured in at 6'2 ran a 4.51 40 had excellent speed for his size and should be a big time safety at the next level. Was invited to the Opening finals and got an invite to the Army All American Game.
Urban Meyers recruiting rating > 247s rivals scouts espns recruiting rating
I did a medical missions trip to Costa RIca 2 years ago. It was one of the most rewarding experiences I've ever had. The people in that country are amazing and so positive. Pura Vida!
You left me out?
Warinner has to be drooling to work with some of these kids
Michael Jordan to MSU and TTUN
Welcome to the good guys sir!
There was a lot of strategy in bringing these teams in. While like most people I wasn't thrilled with it I understand the business move.
- It gave Penn State a geographic rival becuase apparently there was some talk of them maybe looking at other conferences
- Money NYC NJ Maryland and DC TV markets are huge
- Academics- both schools are outstanding
- WVU makes sense geographically but they do not fit into the BIG 10 academic wise
- Mizzu is an AAU member I believe. At the time they wanted in, which is when we took Nebraska we either didn't want them or weren't looking to expand.
- Other schools that would fit BIG in these aspects: Duke, UNC, Virginia
Maybe I'm the only one who enjoys this. Teams work hard throughout the season and its a little reward to go 6-6 or better. I hate seeing the teams with winning records not make it.
For some reason I'm not too fond of this plant tonight (but I completely understand his decision)
I hope he punts like Alabama's punter
Man if we get him and Borland that would be a major slap in the face to them