I remember Urban actually had said in an interview Elflein might be the best center on the team but they can't afford to lose him at guard
This should sum it up for ya
If Lebron stands up in front of me during the game I'll just be the bigger man and blow in his ear
I know this might not be a popular comment, but idk why he's visiting when he decommitted, In my mind it's probably just to meet LeBron. I honestly wouldn't waste my money if I was Thad to bring him on campus and focus on other recruits unless he thinks the decommitment was an accident.
Ramzy has a great twitter account, by far one of my favorite to follow.
anyone care to enlighten us what their talking points were?
Miami has like zero special teams ability. Cracks me up when these teams have a million athletes and they look like they've put about 5 minutes into special teams on game day.
Personally, I think it has the potential to be better than what I originally expected. I feel the coaches would have called a lot more plays to showcase MIller and give him a run at the Heisman than with JT. For it to be better, we need our O-Line to get it together and JT to be able to distribute the ball. It also has the potential to be awful if we can't put together 5 starters on the OL and JT struggles throwing and making reads.
Heard he earned this from Coombs after he didn't reach for the water bottle during stretching
I like your picks Chris, only changes I would have in my predicting are
- Price or Underwood are going to start at LG, I think Hale will be in the mix though
- I think in the depth chart itself second team RB will be listed Smith OR Dunn, but Smith will receive more carries
- Hill will get more PT and be ahead of Carter in the depth chart IMO
- Erick Smith will be the backup safety over Tanner. I'm basing this as Meyer listed him as the number 4 guy and Tanner as the number 5 guy at safety.
- Reeves will be listed as the starting Nickel, not sure who will be the backup Erick Smith?
- Conley will be the other starting corner, not sure who will be his backup Webb OR Lattimore maybe with Apple backing up Grant?
Honestly, I just have trouble imagining an effective two QB system with two dual threat quarterbacks. Urban is going to have a very difficult decision to make next season if JT tears it up in 2014.
I'm glad you brought this scenario up because I was running through it in my head as well. Personally if JT has a lights out year, I think its hard to take the ball out of his hands the following season. Then again, I'm glad I'm not the one making that decision.
The Hoppin Frog in Akron Ohio was ranked number 1 in Ohio and the 17th best brewery in the world by these guy. I Love their beer, definitely worth trying.