Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Iman Marshall - potential visit?

DeepSouthBuckeye's picture
June 6, 2014 at 4:08pm
12 Comments
305Buck's picture

Would be a huge visit, but this kid isn't leaving the West Coast for college.

+1 HS
Hayze's picture

He isn't leaving LA

+2 HS
Silver Bullet 10's picture

Now that Coombs and Withers are no longer leading the secondary, I expect us to get more looks from elite dbs. We need to get back to being DB U.

-3 HS
sivaDavis's picture

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

-5 HS
Silver Bullet 10's picture

Haha, i guess it wasnt the smartest comment. My bad guys, sorry about that.

+2 HS
buckeyedude's picture

Don't apologize, Silver Bullet. I think your comments were spot on.

+2 HS
osubuck57's picture

USC bound !!

SCOTTC.

-1 HS
KBonay's picture

Long Beach Poly kid.  That program has a SICK history of getting kids to the NFL...including our own Ken-Yon Rambo. LBP has put 11 kids on NFL teams since 2000.

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Let's hope he'll want to roll east

+1 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

Pretty damn difficult to get an elite prospect from Southern California to turn away USC. Don't know much about him in terms of his interests but even with a visit to OSU, Id be skeptical that he doesn't end up at USC.

logamaniac's picture

usc has a ways to go before they are making a run for the top of the pac12, where as tOSU can sell winning the b1g regularly and getting him a chance at playoff football.  hopefully he gets sold on that fact and it takes usc a decade or more to be relevant again

teddyballgame's picture

This guy can basically pick any school in the country as long as he's comfortable with the coaches and depth chart.  It's very rare for us to pull kids from Cali though.