Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Brandon, what's up w/Jashon Cornell?

BayArea_Buckeye's picture
June 1, 2014 at 2:40pm
11 Comments

Thought he was either Michigan State or Alabama bound, but seeing recent CB trend towards us, you pick included. What's going on with him? Thanks

Royball's picture

Had a great visit yesterday, and during an interview earlier today, stated that he no longer has a favorite, more a top group of Notre Dame, OSU, MSU, Michigan. Wants to get back to Notre Dame, and visit Penn St. at some point.

4-6 seconds of relentless effort

+1 HS
Royball's picture

Forgot to mention, said his best relationship was with Larry Johnson

4-6 seconds of relentless effort

+4 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

That's very good news - let's hope it continues...

JDunc686's picture

I think this goes to show just how early it still is in the recruiting process, I've barely heard anything about him possibly coming to tOSU until today

+2 HS
teddyballgame's picture

Excellent...we're going to need to reload eventually.  Can't keep Spence and Bosa forever.

KBonay's picture

@SWiltfong247: Flipped my @247CrystalBall to #OhioState for five-star DL Jashon Cornell. All the info why here (VIP): http://t.co/7BedGPnjvR

+2 HS
BuckeyeNationforLife's picture

Been something like 7 CB's for him to OSU today, it's still early, but I feel like if we can get him to visit one or two more times this summer then we could be in a very good position come August 28th (his decision date)

+1 HS
Jordan Wagner's picture

I'll have an update on Cornell tomorrow. I spoke with him at NFTC. 

sivaDavis's picture

Heard that Ohio State is the team in front for Cornell. Especially after this weekend. Definitely in his top three.

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
ab1993's picture

I would wait a little while and see. Kids tend to love a school after their visit and cool down again after a few days. That's how I was during my college visits.

Class of '16

+1 HS