Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Recruiting - OSU will be just fine

0 HS
BayArea_Buckeye's picture
May 7, 2014 at 11:49am
22 Comments

I was looking at the top hundred 247 Composite ranked players and here is a list of players we have an extremely legitimate chance of landing:

Rank/Player/Position/Stars

#11 - Torrance Gibson - QB - 5

#21 - Justin Hilliard - LB - 5

#23 - Damien Harris - RB - 5

#35 - Christian Kirk - WR - 4

#39 - Jerome Baker - ATH - 4

#65 - Ricky DeBerry - LB - 4

#74 - Matthew Burrell - OT - 4

#99 - Hale Hentges - TE - 4

#119 - Chris Clark - TE - 4 (this was a bonus, because between him and Hentges, I think we'll get one)

These are 8 players that I think we have a GREAT shot at getting. I'm sure there are others in the top 100 that we are in good standing with, but the mutual interest is not as publicly known. The 8 players above are extremely diverse in positions, and include three 5* players. By comparison, we only had one 5* last year and were in the top 3 classes, and only Alabama (6) & LSU (4) had more than three 5*s, and not by coincidence, they were ranked #1 and #2 in the final standings above OSU. 

Will we get all of the players above? Maybe not, but there is great chance we nab all of them, which will give us a total tally of 10 players, all 5 and 4 starts. And there will definitely be more to come, pre and post season. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 22 Comments