Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Listen to Gibson Announce his Top 15 Tonight

0 HS
Gray Box's picture
May 5, 2014 at 3:38pm
19 Comments

Torrance Gibson will be announcing his top 15 college choices tonight in order.  Click the link in the tweet to listen to it live. 

Edit/addition: This is something OSU and many other school's coaches (as well as many recruiting analysts) are going to undoubtedly be listening to, I figured it was at least worth posting on 11W. Also since Gibson will be announcing his list in order there will be a lot more info to come then just a top 15. If Ohio State is far enough down the list, it may tell the coaches it's time to offer some more QB's in the class. If Ohio State is high enough, or even number one without even visiting, it shows the coaches are on the right path and that Gibson is still worth it, especially once he's on campus. I don't know this for sure, but I can't imagine he would just announce his top 15 and that would be it. There will probably be an interview and hopefully a breakdown/explanation of at least his top 3-5. This is also a chance to hear the info straight from Gibson's mouth rather then an interpretation from someone else. I won't be able to listen to it tonight, but if anyone does, please post his list and any other info you get from it!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 19 Comments