Sims_tOSU's picture
August 25, 2014 at 1:51pm
9 Comments
Killer nuts's picture

I'd love to see what apple can do 

Remington2323's picture

I fell comfortable with both these candidates. Great to be a buckeye

RunEddieRun1983's picture

I believe he was quoted post practice as saying that Reeves would be the starting Nickelback and that Conley and Apple would be battling it out for the spot opposite Grant.

I don't always downvote, but I do always downvote a Michigan fan trolling the Buckeye boards.

+1 HS
TURD_BUCKET's picture

ALL are gonna get reps this year

“Being average means you are as close to the bottom as you are to the top.”

TUNBUCK89's picture

That means BOTH are stepping up & it's difficult to decide the starter.

Sims_tOSU's picture

Well since reeves is the nickelback, how much is the nickelback used in Chris ash's defensive scheme? 

+1 HS
ITWASME's picture

I seriously would love either one in this battle. Both long, rangey, and major ball skills!

iBuckeye's picture

While I certainly don't like to dog any player. They are all out there trying hard. Am I the only one that has been less than impressed with Reeves? Seems he gets burned a lot, never gets his head around to locate the ball. I am glad the battle is between Conley and Apple.

+1 HS
QueenCityBuckeye's picture

I think Reeves will have more success playing man-to-man. He's pretty tough for his size. His issue last year seemed to be getting lost in soft coverage.

I'm actually pegging Reeves as the most improved player for 2014. There's definitely something the coaching staff sees in him that lead them to believe he'll figure out the mental side of the game.

+1 HS