Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

? Just wondered who our ticket winner and to say have a great time.

airbuckeye's picture
August 23, 2014 at 2:16pm
9 Comments

Who was are lucky winner so wish can all wish them a safe trip and to have a great time?

TheBadOwl's picture

?!

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

chitown buckeye's picture

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/11w/2014/08/38846/paying-forward-win-two-tickets-to-ohio-states-opener-against-navy

edit: Not sure if you guys are also asking the question of who won or if you guys are asking what is Airbuckeye talking about?  My Spidey sense is weak today.

"I'm having a heart attack!"

chicagobuckeye's picture

Pretty sure they are just responding because the Forum Title is just a ?

+1 HS
airbuckeye's picture

Sorry about that just got up and the mind is still getting up. I was just asking who was our lucky ticket winner yesterday and wanted tell them to have a great time and enjoy the game.

+2 HS
BuckeyeTrappedInSouth's picture

I have been wondering that as well.  I assume they were notified but it wasn't made public.

In Urban We Trust

Frankmcdee's picture

I received an email about an hour ago that I had been chosen. I dont know how to say thank you enough. I have literally gone from high fives and cheering to tears in my eyes for my first game. I cant wait to share it with my daughter.

As I get closer to my 50's, I notice there is more gray and less scarlet.

+7 HS
BuckeyeTrappedInSouth's picture

Sorry for the earlier, post.  I just checked my email and I also received two tickets.  Thanks so much for this opportunity.  It will be our first Buckeye game ever.  I cannot wait to go with my brother-in-law Justin.

In Urban We Trust

+3 HS
Frankmcdee's picture

I just received my tickets as well.  I simply cannot believe it and cant wait to represent the site and Buckeye fans.  BuckeyTrapped, drop me an email at [email protected] .  Maybe we can hook up for breakfast or dinner and snap a few pics.  Perhaps our seats are adjoining.

As I get closer to my 50's, I notice there is more gray and less scarlet.