Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Has anyone received their 2014 Home Game tickets yet?

Urbz4President's picture
August 7, 2014 at 3:06pm
6 Comments

Just curious. I'm most likely purchasing some home game tickets over the next week or so and was wondering if any of you have received yours yet. What do they look like? I know some tickets are run of the mill ticketmaster tickets, but most alumni and faculty tickets are much more detailed, usually with some holographing, ect. Essentially, I'm trying to gather some info to do legit checks on any tickets I may potentially purchase.

No one wants to show up to the 'Shoe and be "unscannable."

Urbz4President's picture

By the way, if anyone should be so kind as to post pictures of your tickets, please cover those bar codes as certain undesirable individuals are fully capable of duplicating bar codes. 

+2 HS
AeroBuckeye2001's picture

I posted this on the forum when I received my tickets last Saturday, pic included:

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2014/08/38163/season-tickets-are-here

The Ohio State University Class of 2001
BS Aero & Astronautical Engineering

+1 HS
Urbz4President's picture

Greatly appreciated, old sport.

1stYrBuckIClub's picture

I'm awfully nervous about my season tickets... They didn't show up until yesterday, and when they did, the envelope had been re-taped and had been previously opened... Thanks USPS, keep up the... work?

+1 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

That's probably not what you had in mind for your first year in Buckeye Club. 

+1 HS
TNBuckeye1421's picture

Yep I received mine in the mail yesterday from Stubhub. 15A Row 15!!! Cant wait.... gonna use a ton of Southwest points!!!!

+1 HS