Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Free ticket to the Navy game.

Tampabuckeye85's picture
August 7, 2014 at 10:43am
18 Comments

Would anyone like a free ticket to the Navy game or know someone that would but maybe can't afford it? I got mine and was planning the trip but not gonna make it. I tried selling it but not much luck so far. I would much rather email the ticket to someone here that would like to go then the money just be wasted. First to respond they want it can have it or maybe come up with some sort of game idk. It's in section 148 row 9 seat 15 I believe.

dubjayfootball90's picture

Ugh, I want this so bad, but I can't go either. DAMNIT!!!

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

Hovenaut's picture

I seriously am considering this...

*EDIT* Tampa - put me on the list as very warm. Not sure how my schedule plays out through mid-Sept at the moment. No worries if you get a definite taker.

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
Tampabuckeye85's picture

Sounds good and I'll put you down. All you have to do is say yeah and I'll email you it.

+2 HS
703Buckeye's picture

Definitely get the ticket to HOV... he needs some time at a Buckeye game.

"Attack the Strong, Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!"
-Former OSU S&C Coach Lichter

+2 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Dammit...

Fair is fair.

Give to Mhennin2 Tampa, I don't want to hold things up. If the ticket opens back up let me know.

Appreciate the thought fellas.

(I need a new gig)

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
Mhennin2's picture

*ahem* I tis a definite taker

+1 HS
BuckeyeinToledo's picture

Ah, UT gets another one...

"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you."

-Woody Hayes

Mhennin2's picture

Yes, yes they do, cause my parents were smart enough to move a mile over the border into TSUP while I was in HS granting me in state tuition for UT, but failied to realize I wanted to go to osu. So I was either going to go into massive debt... or save money. Should've gone with the debt

+1 HS
thatlillefty's picture

In case something happens to HHENNIN2, sign me up. I can message you my email address.

Citrus's picture

I have two tickets together for the game. They are in the end zone in the 34th row. I would give them away but I have too many expensive things going on to be able to afford that. However, they are yours for face. 

GetBuckedUp's picture

Citrus, how much you looking to get out of these?

Citrus's picture

I think face is $93 each. Message me via twitter or whatever. 

teakwood's picture

Crazy thing Is I'm only going to away games, so far this year, Navy and MD.  I can't wait for this season to start, Hope someone gives away a OSU home game.  #eastcoastbuckeye We should all grab Guiness #gobucks

SwnsnGody's picture

I know this is a shot in the dark, but if anyone is looking to get rid of (I'll pay) Virginia Tech tickets, please let me know.  Thanks!

"We determine when the team taps out" - Urban Meyer

danderson05's picture

How much you looking to pay? I have a pair in 12c that I paid 380 for