Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

William Houston

UrbanBuckeye's picture
July 21, 2014 at 3:54pm
7 Comments

Former Buckeye walk-on and current BGSU Falcon RB, William Houston, was arrested recently for attempted rape. Obviously, this is bad news, but I'm curious as to why he never enrolled at Ohio State. Anyone know?

ohhiyo's picture

a scholly and a chance to play running back as a frosh must've pulled him.

+3 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Yup, he was going to enroll but decided that a scholly at BGSU was a better option.

I know a guy who went to high school with him. Wasn't a fan. But I won't pretend to know the kid or anything about the situation. If true, this is a shame for everyone involved, especially the alleged victim. This is something that's all-too prevalent.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+3 HS
BroJim's picture

"If true, this is a shame for everyone involved, especially the alleged victim"

​Most pople prefer the term survivor. Thanks for posting your concern, I agree it's far too common. In my opinion rape is the worst crime. 

I season my simple food with hunger

AlwayzABuckeye614's picture

Saw this on twitter, wow

Groveport Heisman's picture

Sad thing to hear. Hopefully in everyones best interest it is fabricated or misconstrued.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
Deadly Nuts's picture

This is clearly Urban's fault. He let Houston walk onto the dirty Buckeye program and look what happens, no other explanation. When is this going to stop?

LEBRON

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Let's all hope he turns his life around if convicted - Let's also hope the ones involved are ok.

So talented - such a waste if all this is true.