26 Comments
TMac's picture

As it should be

+4 HS
Soggy_McMuffin's picture

"Working on are Nightmoves"

Gooz-fra-bah...

UFest57's picture

Just did a happy dance at my desk. I was planning to go, now it will be that much sweeter. 

+1 HS
HotSauceCommittee's picture

Urban wants night games = Urban gets night games.

+6 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

Just saw this... Awesome.

Should be pretty cool....... and cold.

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

Rob Reese's picture

Smart move.  If you're MSU, who else on your schedule is going to get you more viewers in prime-time than the Ohio State Buckeyes?

tOSU class of 2009, College of Arts and Sciences

+1 HS
Gray Box's picture
+2 HS
bleedscarlet's picture

Worry about the stress of the job with Meyer, but that's a genuinely happy smile....

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken

+2 HS
niblick's picture

i just bought 2 tickets to this today, in the end zone, row 1.

the drive home from Indy last year sucked balls, it's payback time.

+5 HS
buckeyesean's picture

Where did you get the tickets?  Did not think they were on sale until August.  A link would be great.

+2 HS
AeroBuckeye2001's picture

You can buy tickets from the alumni association, they still have some Buckeye Bash packages available. Tickets are $127 and include the Buckeye Bash pep rally, which is a pretty cool event if you've ever been. 

http://www.ohiostatealumni.org/events/BuckeyeBash/Pages/default.aspx

The Ohio State University Class of 2001
BS Aero & Astronautical Engineering

+1 HS
niblick's picture

Ticketmaster, $800 for pair on row 1

Seattle Linga's picture

So curious as to why Row 1 would be open. Were they blocked just for the OSU section?

bethesdabuck's picture

Just bought my tickets on Stubhub. Anyone ever been there? I have not. I'm in section 1 in one of the end zones. 

+2 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

I also have never been there. Do we need to go to a tactical store and buy riot gear and have it painted scarlet and gray or will this be a friendly venue at night time in East Lansing. And I understand most stadiums are more calm when their team wins but I am fully expecting a 10+ point Buckeye victory.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Been there and it's not even close to the size that the show is. Have a blast men!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 HS
BoFuquel's picture

Every game is a home game. GO BUCKS!

I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.

IH8UOFM's picture

I'm in the 109 deck. Gonna be hard to figure out what time to start drinking...

whiskeyjuice's picture

What Urban wants, Urban gets!

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

Bluke221's picture

While I'm a fan of night games in general, I'm not a fan of giving MSU this game at night for the obvious reasons.

"Statistics are like bikinis....they reveal a lot but not everything" -- Lou Pinella

mh277907's picture

True, but it will be well worth it when Urban gets his revenge on national tv.

buckeyebobcat

+1 HS
jmacaulay17's picture

I'm not sure how many of you have ever been to a game in EL, but I made the trip last time we played them up there and could not have asked for a better experience. Their fans were very inviting and respectful. I had tons of intelligent football conversations with many of their fans.  One group even brought us to their tailgate where they enamored us with endless beers, jello shots and food. We even played a few drinking games with them. I highly recommend the trip!

The Ohio State University Class of 2013

+2 HS
AndyVance's picture

One of my best friends married a Spartan, and having met several MSU grads along the way I agree - they are an all around good group of folks.

+1 HS
DCBucki's picture

This is the make or break game of the season! I think this will be an epic battle and I know our guys will be pumped up for this game!!

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a MARINE and his rifle!"
GEN. PERSHING, US.ARMY

Ardyb's picture

Im glad its primetime. We need all the attention and hype we can get.

Go Bucks!

BucksfanXC's picture

For anybody going I wrote up some tips and recommendations in the comments on another forum post http://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/anything-else/2014/07/37481/spartan-stadium#comments

“Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect.”  - Woody