Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Ohio State Linebackers

irishfury's picture
July 2, 2014 at 7:02pm
16 Comments

R.McMillan, K.Berger Dante Booker, Trey Johnson, C.Worley, D.Lee, Justin Hillard.

This is a ton of talent.  I'm so excited to see this group over the next few years.   

Huntdawg44's picture

At least 3 future NFL players here. Scary.

In Old Ohio There's A Team That's Known Throughout The Land

sharks's picture

We'll see if Benedictine's Baker gets added to the list in a week and a half...

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+1 HS
Phoenix824's picture

Can't forget Nick Conner

+9 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Or Baker. :D

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

irishfury's picture

My goodness.  How did I forget.  I think it from me blocking him out from all the why hasn't Urban offered him threads.  He is an old school Lineback.

BuckeyeNationforLife's picture

Really wish we could see Sam Hubbard on that list. It's a shame that we have to move a player who was a 5-star LB on scout.com to tight end.. I know he'll do great there but the dude was going to be a monster on defense.

InTressITrust's picture

I personally like the move.  With his size he should become a dominate pass catcher for us.  

"I'm not going to lie. We're anxious to be a part of a matchup like that. It's two states that love the game of football." -Jim Tressel

Groveport Heisman's picture

Sam has the frame.athleticism,and instincts to grow into a beast of a D-end. Problem is we are absolutely loaded to the gills on the D side of the ball right now.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

Killer nuts's picture

That's a good problem to have

+2 HS
HeuermanTheFireman's picture

He is too big, you almost never see LB's that big.

The person responsible for toes clearly wanted you to stub them.

Braxton2Devin's picture

Don't forget Mike Mitchell

irishfury's picture

I feel for the kid.  I think he really wanted to be here.  His brothers coming here still it looks like.  He was probably my fav recruit behind Eze.  I will root for him no matter where he goes.

+2 HS
Hovenaut's picture

All about reminding folks about that whole "Linebacker U" thing...

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

Seattle Linga's picture

Backing you up there Sox

+1 HS