Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Update From Meyer

osu407's picture
July 2, 2014 at 6:59pm
11 Comments

From the Cleveland Plain Dealer

In short: Braxton is almost 100 percent,  The team is "angry", and Grant, Elliot, the three safeties and the two tight ends are all standing out.

FROMTHE18's picture

Hopefully the team comes out with a vengeance and an attitude aiming towards destroying every single team on the schedule. 

+5 HS
BierStube's picture

"No matter where you go, there you are." B. Banzai

+6 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

The excitement this year will be off the charts - I am so jacked to watch us grow and demolish every single week.

+1 HS
Lawver_5's picture

I'm looking forward to watching an angry football team this coming season after the two losses to end this year. I have a feeling these next couple seasons will but fun to watch for us buckeye fans!

+4 HS
JohnnyKozmo's picture

I never like to see the Bucks lose, but I think the losses, and how they lost, more than anything, could end up being a springboard for this season, especially for the master motivator UFM.

+3 HS
buckeyebfd's picture
UFM, talking about recruiting today

UFM talking about recruiting today

+7 HS
buckeyedexter's picture

The news about Grant is outstanding, I've been waiting for his breakout year for a long time now.  I bet the simplified defense is allowing him to play fast without over thinking everything.

+1 HS
Killer nuts's picture

Sounds like you're referencing Curtis Grant but in the article Urban is talking about Doran Grant

jamesrbrown322's picture

Counting down to this one...(I know Navy will be tricky, but I've always hated Va Tech!)

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying." - W.W. Hayes

+4 HS
TheVictoryBell45's picture

The atmosphere for the Va Tech game will be off the charts! I hope Im there.