And yes, you have to take all five.
For all the shit we talk about other schools, I think it'd be cool to see which schools you guys all could maybe see yourselves at if you were a recruit. I'll start.
I graduated high school in 2011, so for the sake of the argument, I'm going to approach this from the perspective of 17-year-old me.
- Penn State -- my mom is an alum, the Sandusky stuff hadn't been exposed, JoePa was still there, and I grew up as a huge PSU fan
- Ohio State -- close to home, my sister was there, great program, Tressel rocks
- Clemson -- fell in love with their campus when my sister visited. Beautiful location, weather, girls
- Auburn -- Awesome campus, lots of history
- USC or UCLA -- SoCal weather, In-N-Out, historic programs, beautiful campuses, fantastic education
Meanwhile, if I woke up tomorrow as a 17-year-old hotshot recruit, my choices would be:
- Ohio State -- Urban Meyer, family, etc. enough said.
- Tennessee -- family there, beautiful campus/weather, plus Knoxville rocks.
- Clemson -- again, beautiful campus, great program, etc.
- Oregon -- I'd never leave their new football facilities. Hot damn those are beautiful.
- LSU -- I've heard they have a great campus, and I've always wanted to see it. Les Miles rocks and they put people in the NFL.
Granted that I'd probably commit to the Buckeyes in the end, since I've loved my last three years here, but you all have to admit that it'd be fun to see all of the awesome parts of the other big football programs.