Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Mel Kiper's top 5 senior DTs.

buckeyedexter's picture
June 10, 2014 at 4:50pm
13 Comments

I can only see the 1st one because I don't have insider, but it's the only one I care to see anyways, Mr. Michael Bennett!

1. Michael Bennett, Ohio State Buckeyes: An effective penetrator, Bennett has good quickness and initial get-off, and he uses his hands well to clear blocks and make plays in the backfield. He became a regular target of double-teams and combination blocks as the 2013 season went on. Plays with good leverage. Had 7.0 sacks among 11.5 tackles for loss in 2013.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2015/story/_/id/11061596/mel-kiper-e...

Buckeye Knight's picture

Bennett is a beast. This cracked me up though: "An effective penetrator, Bennett has good quickness and initial get-off, and he uses his hands well..."

+24 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

Sounds like Mr. Kiper has spent a little too much time on the Craigslist personal ads. 

+18 HS
AndyVance's picture

...and clearly doesn't have an editor who spends any time reading the comments section on these type of articles/threads.

+3 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Sounds like Butthead.

Uh huh huh huh.

Hate Week runneth over

+4 HS
ISURVIVEDCOOPER's picture

With this hair... c'mon... he's only checking Craiglist to see who's been admiring him anonymously.

"I don't apologize for anything.  When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

sharks's picture

His editor must not be an Insider

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+4 HS
305Buck's picture

Cant wait to see what Bennett, Bosa, Washington and Spence does this year.

I hope the opposing teams QBs don't shit themselves.

Citrus's picture

I hope they do. It would be massively entertaining. Hopefully it happens to TTUN's signal caller. Can you imagine the fun we'd have with that?

+3 HS
toad1204's picture

I can't wait to see LJs rotation.  With press coverage should be a quick developing nightmare for the opposing rock slinger. 

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

+1 HS
Tampabuckeye85's picture

Shit a lot of people were saying this could be a down year for us. I'm going to laugh my ass off when we have a top 5 offense, defense turns out to be a top 10 and Braxton becomes the QB everyone wanted him to be. That would make this year turn out to be the best considering all the shit I have been through so far. That would completely erase all of it.

dubjayfootball90's picture

Yea Bennett!

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

Stellar's picture

Bennett has been getting a lot of prase in almost all the early draft stuff I've seen for next year. I think he's a more elite player than even a lot of Buckeye fans realizr