Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Famous Jameis

Katzfan's picture
May 15, 2014 at 8:10pm
18 Comments
PittBuckeye's picture

Yeah he forgot, sounds believable. And I'm a monkeys uncle.

+2 HS
ITWASME's picture

So YOU'RE the uncle my monkey is always talking about

+5 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture

He hungry.
He get confused about the no means no thing sometimes.

+4 HS
BuckeyePoetLaureate's picture

Beat me to it, friend.  It's amazing how that video can be so boring and so compelling at the same time.

If only he had gone to one of the many dining halls for free instead...

Proud alumnus of the Ohio State Creative Writing MFA Program.  Creator of the writing craft site Great Writers Steal.

DefenceWinsChampionships's picture

I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet... 

+10 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Seems legit...
I have no idea why, but I always laugh uncontrollably at this picture of Jameis Winston. (Caption Contest)

I am not the Last Dragon, therefore I do not possess the power of the Glow.

+2 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture

I think the Tallahassee Police Department has an autographed. 8x10 of that photo down at the station.

+5 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Guess he thought any set of legs he could get on that scooter were free. 

+1 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

Guys. c'mon, at least he didn't trade the crab legs for tattoos, that would have crossed the line!

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying." - W.W. Hayes

+14 HS
Buckeyeneer's picture

We strong den.

"Because the rules won't let you go for three." - Woody Hayes

THE Ohio State University

+10 HS
BroJim's picture

I dont understand the transaction between the man selling the seafood and Jameis. Did he know he was coming? Has this happened before? I wish the in order to win the Heisman you had to pass a character test.

I season my simple food with hunger

+1 HS
Whoa Nellie's picture

Funny, I didn't see him distracted by signing autographs (Winston apologists' story, v. 1).  Looked more like "what? stand in line to pay?  Me?".

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

Becool12's picture

This thing look like it was set up. He walked up and took the package like it was already set out for him. I think he had an inside man and this time the manager caught him and he chose to not rat out the worker. 

Ahh Saturday's picture

Maybe it's just my sense of humor, but that video is hilarious.  Dude wanted some crab legs, so dude got himself some crab legs.  He forgot to pay to the extent that it was clear he never --not for a second-- considered paying.

Seattle Linga's picture

Oops sorry - doesn't cut it for me.

lwitters's picture

I just want some grainy security footage of Jameis with 5 lbs of crab legs stuffed into cargo pockets.