Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State men's and women's basketball discussion.

Aaron Craft Summer League

Tater_Schroeder's picture
July 20, 2014 at 9:39pm
5 Comments

I saw this tweet and thought it interesting.

We all know that Steve Kerr has taken a liking to him. I haven't been able to fact check this stat line, but assuming it's accurate, this is one hell of an argument to prove his worth:

I've only been able to watch about three quarters of him playing in the summer league, but he did very well from what I saw. I've always thought he could be a reliable back-up point guard in the league, and he's playing like it now! Hopeful that he gets the opportunity! 

Killer nuts's picture

I've said it once and I'll say it 100 more times: I'd love to see him get on a team

+1 HS
TedGinnIsFasterThanYou's picture

Thanks for posting. I love the way Craft plays! Great kid too.

Still think he was more than worthy of a 2nd round pick. Would love to see him prove all the doubters wrong.

+1 HS
vitaminB's picture

On a side note, I watched a Lakers game the other day.  Ross looks fat and lost on the court.

PasadenaBuckeye626's picture

I'm a Warriors fan.  Adding Craft makes sense because Curry doesn't guard anyone.  Craft could help in that regard and do what he did in the Scarlet and Grey

Go Bucks!

+1 HS
RedStorm45's picture

He'd be a pretty good fit opposite Steph Curry.  Like Eric Snow had AI doing most of the back-court scoring when he was with the 76ers, Craft would not be expected to do a whole lot offensively other than penetrate and distribute.  His defense and leadership would be pretty valuable to a team like GS.