Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State men's and women's basketball discussion.

Craft, Deshaun, Laquinton,Lighty nba summer league

edr4225's picture
July 5, 2014 at 11:28am
17 Comments

Craft is on the warriors, ross is on Lakers, Deshaun is on Spurs 

l

BROSEPH's picture

Aaron Craft sighting!  1-1 from the field, 2 boards, 1 assists, 2 steals in ten minutes.

+5 HS
Deadly Nuts's picture

How do you watch these?

Edit: NBA TV which I do not subscribe to...... welp.

LEBRON

BROSEPH's picture

You can find HD streams on various sports streaming websites.

+1 HS
JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

could you post one?

Buckeye fan from PA

-1 HS
BROSEPH's picture

I think firstrowsports has the games that are on NBATV.  I was on www.reddit.com/r/nba and they had game threads for each summer league game.  People were supplying links to HD streams for those without NBATV in the comments.

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

How did Crafts game end up?

+2 HS
Ohioste's picture

I don't think Craft had a horrible game. Had a turnover that was ugly but all in all, I think he was a positive player while he was out there. 

95% of that was on defense. The majority of the time on offense, he passed the ball before he got anywhere close to the three point line. His assists were more on the player with the shot than Craft getting him open. 

When he was in there I'd like to see him push the ball more and try to create a bit more. He had Seth Curry or Oladipo on him for the majority of the time I was watching. Only reason I say that is because the knock on him is his offense and I just wished he could prove he could be a distributor in the NBA as well as a defender. After watching the first game, as GM(which I'm no where close to being) I see an all defensive team member but someone that was a little shy on the offensive end. 

His jump shot did look better. I only saw it once though. I fast forwarded most of the game until he was in so I may have missed a few things. 

On a bright side for Craft, bad side for everything else, the 76ers PG that was brought up from the D-league injured his achilles in the 1st qtr. Might help open up a spot for Craft. Still, hate to see him have a spot open up due to injury, if that's what happens.  

+1 HS
DJ Byrnes's picture

Still surprised Lighty hasn't caught on in the NBA as a bootleg Tony Allen at worst.

Californian by birth, Marionaire by the Grace of President Warren G. Harding.

9Route's picture

I'm agreeing, DJ.

Miss watching DL play.

Miss Craft already too. Both those dudes are human gloves to the opposition.

I'm just happy to be here

+1 HS
MeyerMattaScarletHeroes's picture

Thanks for posting that Gray Box...you da man!

+2 HS
Gray Box's picture
+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I love the old school jerseys from Philly. 

+1 HS
edr4225's picture

Craft played well tonight and is getting Steve kerr's attention. During the post game interview, Kerr says that Craft was part of the reason the warriors got back in the game.  Craft's stock is on the rise.

lets go bucks!!

Seattle Linga's picture

loved Kerr's comments about Craft's hustle - sounds like it might be a nice fit for both.