Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State men's and women's basketball discussion.

A reminder of how an angry Craft can carry Ohio State

Killer nuts's picture
February 18, 2014 at 11:44am
22 Comments

I think after we lost to Witchita State last year I elected to forget everything that happened in the tournament other than Laquinton and Craft hitting game winners. While everyone remembers Craft's game winner it is easy to forget what led up to it. Notably, I had completely forgotten about this

http://thebiglead.com/2013/03/24/georges-niang-dropped-a-shoulder-into-a...

To summarize, Iowa State guy is a douche to Craft. Craft makes sure Iowa State guy knows he's a douche. Ohio state goes on a 13-2 run. Craft hits game winner on Douche

Iowa State guy is a douche
Craft lets him know he is a douche
Craft hits game winner in Douche's face
Craft wins at life

Maybe an angry Craft is the key to a tournament run this year

Killer nuts's picture

I'm going to miss this kid. Another thing I forgot about that game winner was Aaron waving off Deshaun in the game's biggest moment and letting him know he had it

+3 HS
bucknut94's picture

He needs to get his shooting form back.

+2 HS
Unky Buck's picture

I remember going crazy in the condo over that shot. Man what an unforgettable set of games we had there...

+2 HS
BME_Buckeye's picture

Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see.

+3 HS
Killer nuts's picture

Those tears are delicious

+1 HS
OSUFlash's picture

Basketballs version of Holy Buckeye! Along with Turners shot against UM.

osuflash

+1 HS
Goalscorer9's picture

For me #1 is Ron Lewis vs. Xavier.  Not only was the shot ridiculous, but the team went on all the way to the NC game.

+1 HS
Doc's picture

Craft is such a gutsy, brainy, cerebral athlete.  He is so well spoken.  If I had a daughter I would want her to marry Aaron Craft.  Rubik's cube.

"Say my name."

+5 HS
DNARCO's picture

Very crafty, your well crafted Craft reflection. You should go into sports broadcasting. 

JakeBuckeye's picture

I'm telling you guys: Our seniority is going to take us farther than we think we're going this March. That is such a rare novelty to have in basketball, and I firmly believe it will pay off, even if it hasn't shown thus far.

+3 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Your words to their ears, JB.

If there's a run in this team, let it loose next month.

"Success - it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

brandonbauer87's picture

An angry Craft is almost as unstoppable as a selfish Craft. We don't see very much of either one unfortunately. 

Deadly Nuts's picture

Could this be the reason we have struggled at home? No fans to make Craft angry.....

Fuck m*ch*gan! That is all.

BuckeyeNation_330's picture

Crafty will forever live in the hearts of tOSU fans forever. It won't be the same without him after this year.

"Bleed Scarlet, Die Gray"

+1 HS
buckeyeEddie27's picture

This might be my favorite post ever.  This is well done sir, thank you.  This shows a nasty, cold blooded side of Craft that I think only his coach and teammates know.  OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN!  lol

I know there's a game Saturday, and my ass will be there.

+2 HS
Killer nuts's picture

I'm glad you enjoyed it

Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture

I love Aaron Craft

QB option: ride & decide.

+1 HS
OSUFlash's picture

When he first was recruited and I got my first glimpse of this fair skinned, rosey cheecked youngster I immediately said mop up player only. As usual my intelligence betrayed me.............and happily so I might say.

When he dove to deflect that pass to one of his teammates last night I just sat there and shook my head in awe of this young man. Where have the years gone?

osuflash

4dorr's picture

Anyone find the booger picture from last nights game.. Amedeo Della Valle?

Tomorrow