Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State hockey, baseball, wrestling, track, and other athletics discussion.

Script Ohio VS Jump Around

The Urban Legend's picture
July 8, 2014 at 4:10pm
19 Comments
Deadly Nuts's picture

It's next to impossible for Ohio State to win these things because of the country-wide hate.

LEBRON

I've voted the last two or three rounds and Ohio State is usually losing until like the last two days then they make a surge and advance. 

The Legend continues

RickKaneWasHere's picture

Word...like the PSU cultists cheating the ESPN coaches poll playoff thing a few months back.

- Rick

Can you put the past away?

+1 HS

I do admit that Jump around is pretty cool. Especially when Malcolm Jenkins and crew did it but it doesn't compare to the tradition of Script Ohio

The Legend continues

+3 HS
daytonbuckeye's picture

I agree. How do you compare a tradition that is almost 80yrs old to one that wiscy has been doing for 16yrs?

+3 HS
RickKaneWasHere's picture

That is pretty cool...wish we could watch video of that

Can you put the past away?

theopulas's picture

where do i go to vote.....?

Theopulas

Poison nuts's picture

Script Ohio is THE tradition! That ain't no shit either. The Jump around is cool, but if OSU loses this - it's due to people just voting for "not OSU". Sure I'm biased, but I'm also right!!!

"Death created time to grow the things that it would kill" - Detective Rustin Cohle.

+1 HS
BUCKSOMIES's picture

Stay with the script.

buckeyebfd's picture

Is there a debate?

808buckeye's picture

Stay with script but get rid of white stripes.  way overdone

From the 808

+1 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

Just stop already.  

-3 HS
mobboss1984's picture

Buckeyes love to beat the odds. 

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
Bruce Lee

OSUStu's picture

It is a tight contest but Script Ohio is leading now.  Jump Around should have never made it by Chief Osceola IMO.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

JasonR's picture

How is this even a contest?

LOVEITORLEAVEIT's picture

The year of Braxton to Devin I was sitting by a few Wisconsin fans who were very vocally negative about EVERYTHING Ohio State... TBDBITL did Script Ohio during halftime of that game and the wiscy fans were in awe, saying things such as "wow, I can't even lie this is awesome". Long story short... even the Badgers know which tradition is better. 

whiskeyjuice's picture

Script ohio #1 in my book

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes