College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

2016 Week 2 B1G predictions

+2 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture
September 4, 2016 at 9:04pm
13 Comments

I Went 11-3 in week #1, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Northwestern proved me wrong

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/college-sports/2016/08/73331/2016-we...

Week # 2- very weak OOC schedule. 3 games on tap worth watching for the average fan

Friday September 9:

Maryland @ F.I.U.- FIU will start the year 0-2 against the B1G at home.

Saturday:

Central Florida @ Michigan- Michigan wins and the September hype glows ever brighter

Penn State @ Pitt- wasn't impressed by Penn State's offense, they drop this renewed rivalry game

Cincinnatti @ Purdue- I should know enough to not have faith in Purdue, but am picking them anyways.

Howard @ Rutgers- Rutgers gets on tract. Howard starts the year 0-2 on the road vs the B1G.

Indiana State @ Minnesota- Minnesota showed me some toughness, they roll on....as much as vanilla can roll.

Wyoming @ Nebraska- Huskers rule the prairie

Tulsa @ Ohio State- OSU may score 50+, but their defense gets a better test.

Illinois St. @ Northwestern- wouldn't want to be one of those Wilcat Bookworms in practice, this week.  I'm sure Fitzgerald is pushing the team hard, and they bounce back with the win.

Akron @ Wisconsin- Badgers....but please work on a passing game against the cupcakes, your QB blows.

Ball St. @ Indiana- Hoosiers win a game only people in the Hoosier state care about

North Carolina @ Illinois- Hoping Lovie Smith's team wins, and I think they will.  North Carolina may have the worst QB in America

Iowa State @ Iowa- every time I think Iowa wins this rivalry game, they lay and egg.  Predicting a Cyclone victory, because Iowa should win

Other top Matchups:  Very weak schedule, as far as anticipation goes

Arkansas @ TCU- both teams could have lost last week, hope Patterson tops Bert.  TCU wins a Power 5 pillow fight.

Virginia Tech @ Tennessee- Tennessee will become the most overrated 2-0 team of 2016

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 13 Comments