College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Week one top 10

0 HS
BuckeyeCrusdader's picture
September 10, 2015 at 1:27pm
40 Comments

What does your week one top ten look like? I try to base mine off of this seasons body of work and also a teams talent/depth

1. Ohio State
2. Alabama
3. Baylor
4. Notre Dame
5. Michigan State
6. Florida State
7. Oregon
8. Clemson
9. Georgia Tech
10. Texas A&M

Ok Auburn.. Jeremy Johnson did not look great to me. way overhyped.. defense still has work to do. Would've lost worse to Bama than Wisconsin did IMO

USC gave up too many yards defense is suspect, offense is could be electric but not on OSU, Oregon, Baylor level yet

UCLA.. could easily crack the top 10 admittedly I did not see any of their game.. will watch Notre Dame vs UVA to compare

Georgia.. is Georgia (Could say the same about Clemson but Deshaun Watson)

LSU .. Didn't really play ... they're almost like us athletes everywhere.. great RB.. but uh.. QB? 

TCU Depth too thin.. would have to look a little more closely at their roster but right now Josh Doctson and Treyvon Boykin seem like the only two guys they have that would have a dream of starting at OSU.. not enough talent.. did not live up to the hype vs. Minnesota. After week 1 I think Baylor would wax them. TCU does deserve some credit for playing Minny though.

I think I might post this every week.. subject to massive changes.. I plan on keeping it fluid and admitting when I'm way off.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 40 Comments