College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports discussion.

IH8UOFM's picture

Sad day when a hot dog is the highlight of a sports package....

+11 HS
BuckGnome's picture

I'm sure Hoke was involved in this decision.

+9 HS
bigbadbuck's picture

It was supposed to be Krispy Kreme day but we all know what happened to the doughnuts

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here its a war room

osubuckeye134's picture

Ha - just posted the same thing!  I think you might have just beat me to it...definitely sad state of affairs up there!

+3 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Surprised this great package doesnt include a small personal sized Dominos pepperoni pizza.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS
teddyballgame's picture

I'm already living social.  I said hello to 3 different people while walking my dog this morning.

+4 HS
sharks's picture

Would have thought App State would be a hot ticket

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

toad1204's picture

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

OSU_1992_UFM's picture

Too soon...

UFM_Renewal

+6 HS
toad1204's picture

Rather remember him happy than any other way.

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

+2 HS
GoBucks713's picture
+6 HS
The Stanley Jackson 5's picture

Now, are there any restrictions on who is eligible for this free hot dog?

-Brady Hoke

+1 HS
clogan1032's picture

I'll pay that to watch Michigan lose to Appy again

+2 HS
Rob Reese's picture

My thoughts exactly.  I get a hotdog, a drink, a t-shirt and program commemorating the UofM loss, and a seat for $69? And the possibility of a fireworks show?   I know Detroit's bankrupt and all, but it costs me more than that just to get in Progressive Field and watch .500 baseball.  Sign me up!

tOSU class of 2009, College of Arts and Sciences

+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Boy.

Living social will hawk any old piece o' crap.

I am not very smart, but I recognize that I am not very smart.

+1 HS
buckz4evr's picture

Maybe Buckeye fans should try and take over UM stadium for the game.  It would be a great recruiting tools.

+2 HS
buckz4evr's picture

Would OSU have to report it for secondary violations? 

e135800's picture

That would be sweet to see 30000 red jerseys in the crowd doing our wave for the first game of the year.  I'll go if 29,999 more of us go.

ShowThemOhiosHere's picture

Back in the days of WCW, they actually gave tickets away for free to get the arenas full.  Discounted tickets with perks - not a bad idea when you're having trouble selling tickets.  Of course, another way to remedy this problem is to field better football teams and bring in better competition OOC (can't do much about B1G games).

Class of 2010.

Buckeyebrowny919's picture

ugh...that would be an awesome deal.....for an OSU game. Instead I had to sell my organs for a trip up north this year.

To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift - Steve Prefontaine

TheTeam16's picture

Who the hell wants to see us play app state again? They could give those tix away and only have 100,000 in the stadium. It is really not that surprising...

Seattle Linga's picture

Their next promotion is just around the corner.

+1 HS
Buckshaw79's picture

Down to $65 now

"Be the man your dog thinks you are"