Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Help Needed - Unfortunate Concert Reschedule and ND Game

+3 HS
CCatanzaro's picture
August 22, 2022 at 11:19am
26 Comments

Hello friends!  I'm posting today with a self-inflicted dilemma faced by myself and my best friend, and we are in need of some resources/help from anyone willing to assist.

We have been big fans of the band Rammstein since high school, and have never seen them live due to their limited trips to the U.S.  We had tickets to see Rammstein at Soldier Field in Chicago in 2020, which was rescheduled due to the pandemic twice.  The show is now set to happen, but much to our dismay, was scheduled for the night of the Notre Dame game.  We are going to the show, and our plan is to remain in airplane mode from the start of the show until we can get back to our hotel, likely around 11.  I plan on bringing my laptop, and hope to find some way for us to stream the game at the hotel without any spoilers.  I've never had to miss a game before due to something like this; if it were the usual Bowling Green or Akron type of first game we would probably be content checking highlights, but with ND, we obviously want to tune in and watch the game from start to finish.

Does anyone have experience with streaming OSU games directly after the contest has ended, and if so, are you able to share some solid options that might be available to us?

Thank you in advance for reading and for your help!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 26 Comments