Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

WWE Hall of Famer 'Mr. Wonderful' Paul Orndorff Passes Away at Age 71

+17 HS
airbuckeye's picture
July 12, 2021 at 5:03pm
16 Comments

did not see this posted and I did not post as a sport  because it really was not a sport Paul Orndorff Dead at 71 today. I know there was a time in my youth I really got into wrestling and really enjoyed it.

I remember once me my X her sister and father went to watch in downtown Columbus but I don't remember the name of the place. But the show had Tommy Wild Fire vs Rick Flair on the card.

I was getting into all the matches and screaming like a damn fool and trunning the Rick Flair vs Tommy Rich match I keep screaming break his damn arm off and shove it up his ass.

There were 2 men in the seats right in front of us and both stood 6ft something and about 240 to 260 I would say. But both turned and told (ask) me to stop using foul words because of their kids setting there with them.

Now I stand 5ft 6 about 140 pounds back then and looked right at them both and told them shut the F up or i would drag their ass's down to the ring and show them how it was done.

My father in laws eyes looked like he was in total shock when I said it. But like I said I was a huge wrestling fan back then. But let me just say R.I.P Mr. Orndorff

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/wwe/news/wwe-hall-of-fame...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 16 Comments