Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

11W Reader's Choice Awards: Favorite Terrorist

Matt Gutridge's picture
May 11, 2015 at 6:20am
821 Comments
11W

ELEVEN WARRIORS READER'S CHOICE AWARDS
Eleven Warriors is too awesome for the Pulitzer Prize. So, I figured we (the readers) should vote for our favorites on the most awesomest of websites on the interwebz.

Over the next two weeks I will post a new category each day that you can vote on. Categories will cover the staff, Ohio State football and the members of Eleven Warriors. Voting will close 24 hours after each category is posted. I will post an article with all of the winners after this series ends.

Earle, Osu07asu10, OSU_ALUM_05, Oyster and Unky Buck.

11W Terrorists: Earle, Osu07asu10, OSU_ALUM_05, Oyster and Unky Buck.

Today's category focuses on Eleven Warriors' terrorists. These are the guys that are the best of the best at hijacking threads. If you post a forum topic that doesn't meet the standards of Eleven Warriors you can expect the five members listed below to have a field day in your comment section. They are also known to have fun in the Skull Session comment section.

YOUR FAVORITE 2014 ELEVEN WARRIORS TERRORIST (LISTED IN ABC ORDER):

Earle

Earle- Quick with wit and one liners. Sometimes he's the "forgotten member" of the terrorists. Doesn't like it when authors of articles/posts write the first comment. He has stated that he does not like me and he won't read my threads.

Earle 7 MAY, 2015 @ 9:04 AM EDIT DELETE
I'm boycotting Remy's polls from here on out.

Earle 7 MAY, 2015 @ 9:13 AM EDIT DELETE
All the threads.

OSU07ASU10

Osu07asu10- Quick with a picture, animated gif or correcting people with their "i's" and "y's". Another admitted hijacker. House renovator. Osu07asu10 is not a fan of Oyster.

Osu07asu10 23 APR, 2015 @ 8:45 PM EDIT DELETE
Nice, we've found him! Unky, get that work done and get back here. Hijacking threads isn't the same...

Osu07asu10 11 MAR, 2015 @ 8:59 AM EDIT DELETE
I too dabble in thread hijackings...

Osu07asu10 11 MAR, 2015 @ 9:09 AM EDIT DELETE
I am no fan of Oyster, if that's what you were getting at Unky...

OSU_Alum_05

OSU_ALUM_05- He likes pictures of toilets and writing #firefickell

OSU_ALUM_05 11 MAR, 2015 @ 7:11 AM EDIT DELETE
I'm good at posting toilet gifs.

OSU_ALUM_05

Oyster

Oyster- The one who sees the red x, has a list, a fan club and does not downvote. 

Oyster 11 MAR, 2015 @ 8:13 AM EDIT DELETE
I have a fan club and the follow me around 11W.  You know you have made it in life when you have a fan club.

Unky Buck

Unky Buck- He has been absent since April 24th. One member was so concerned they sent out an APB for him. Unky says he's "busy at work", but I think this terrorist was finally caught by our government. 

Admitted terrorist:

Unky Buck 11 MAR, 2015 @ 8:24 AM EDIT DELETE
I'm fantastic at hijacking threads. It's kind of my thing.

11W Terrorist

Watch out for Jeremytwoface, I believe he is a terrorist in training.

Watch out for them.
  • Please know that this category is done in fun and from a view point of respect. 
  • I think what the "terrorists" do adds comic relief to the website. Their comments bring laughter to the boards.
  • Email and the internet are tough sometimes because intent is often lost in translation.
The Angry One

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 821 Comments