I'm guessing the wifi connection came before the warped penis?
search for the "sock puppet" thread .... there you'll find the twisted tales of deception
Bingo - if you're the size of a seat and a half you should buy 2 seats. However, I know that's never going to happen. So . .. at least have the courtesy to show up early so everyone else can adjust. It just gets under my skin when I pay full price for my 4 year old to be at a game and she has to sit on my lap the whole time because others who are the size of 2 seats elect only to pay for 1 and then show up late. My 4 year old either gets squashed like a bug or I hold her the whole game.
1. If you're ridiculously fat you cannot under any circumstances show up to the game halfway through the first quarter and try to squeeze your fat ass into a seating situation that's already sort of worked itself around and adjusted without you being there (happened to me - pissed me off).
2. Better 4G reception (at least on Verizon). I try to upload photos of my kids, etc. when I'm at the games so my wife or other family can see and comment on facebook and so forth. You'd think I was trying to split the atom.
3. Do something better when the team takes the field. I'm not hip or cool enough to know what that "something" is supposed to be ... but it seems like our team just runs out on the field after the band finishes playing. It's almost boring because the band is just so good. Maybe I expect too much ... it just seems like there's an opportunity for more theater at that moment and we're not doing it.
4. I agree 100% about getting the librarians away from the field ....even out the parking lot. It needs to be loud. Don't spend your loudness energy yelling at me to sit down (happened to me - pissed me off).
5. If you're going to dump liquor from a sunscreen bottle into a giant cup of Coke and be wasted the whole game don't dump a half liter of Coke down my back in the first quarter (happened to me - pissed me off). Perhaps it'd be easier if they just sold beer. Sell beer.
Taylor Lewan = young Richie Incognito
That video sucks dude ... seriously
What if people could "level up" in the site by how many purchases they drive through the Amazon link? I don't mean they'd get anything - just maybe some notation next to their icon or something. For example, when you contribute $0.01 you get Steve Bellasari status. When you reach a billion dollars, you get Woody Hayes status. .... completely independent of helmet stickers. It might be a friendly way to drive more money to the 11W coffers.
2002 has to be #1 in my opinion ... great game as a part of a national title season.
Despite being on here all the time, I legitimately don't know the answer to this question:
What is the "cool" way to refer to the Michigan Wolverines?
TTUN? TSUN? *ichigan? Wolverweenies? scUM? or maybe just UM? or Michigan?
Inquiring minds who have never been cool want to know this.
Thanks ... I didn't realize that
I'm hardly a defender of Russia or Ukraine, but I was talking to a guy from Switzerland (German native) recently and he opened my eyes to an issue that I didn't realize: Russia almost has to "control" Ukraine (their tactics may be undesirable) because Russia's only access to a shipping port that doesn't freeze in the winter months runs through Ukraine. Thus, Russia gets even more shut off from the world if it allows Ukraine to take its ball and go home. I'm sure it's 1,000 times more complicated than that, but it was an interesting take from someone who lives near the region. This conversation happened before the recent plane incident FWIW.