Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

B1G as GoT

KB3RG's picture
September 2, 2014 at 12:04pm
10 Comments

SIAP but saw this and thought you guys may enjoy

Borrowed Time's picture

Pretty sweet for all of the teams

KB3RG's picture

I love how it shows the Rose Bowl and travels from the West coast to the Midwest. Whoever made this did a pretty good job

+2 HS
tennbuckeye19's picture

Man, I didn't realize how close all the schools are... :)

Pretty cool little promo. For a second there I thought they were gonna leave Rutgers out. 

+1 HS
Tater_Schroeder's picture

Pretty sweet video. Thanks for posting!

How Firm Thy Friendship

OSUStu's picture

Rutgers is too close to King's Landing.  I don't like it.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+2 HS
apack614's picture

Awesome video!

"If we worked half as hard as our band, we'd be champions." - Woody Hayes

blocko330's picture

Love it - was really hoping TTUN's "M" was  going to fall over or something... Or better yet they replaced it with the McDonalds "M" due to a special request by Hoke...

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

- TruthTeller

+1 HS
KB3RG's picture

thanks sir! didn't see it posted. 

VintonCountyBuck's picture

I saw this yesterday.. Particularly love how they have Wisky's stadium doing the "Jump Around".

“Right now, Michigan is not at the pinnacle of college football, and that’s all Urban Meyer cares about...He’s been there and knows what it takes to get there.”