Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Current OSU Students?

bucknut1994's picture
August 8, 2014 at 2:21pm
20 Comments

Just got into this site during the summer while working a desk job. Was wondering if there are any other current OSU students who actively use this site? As always, go bucks.

Citrus's picture

Just graduated but yeah, there are many current students that use the site. 

+2 HS
Hilliard WB's picture

Present

S-Row the Best Row

+2 HS
MikeEagleBuckeye's picture

About to start my first year!

+4 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Going into my senior year, I've been using this site since my freshman year. Time goes fast.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+2 HS
UrbanCulture's picture

Heading into junior year. 

+3 HS
funtubs's picture

I'm going to be a sophomore, so that makes at least one per year on this thread

+2 HS
bucknut1994's picture

I'm heading into my junior year as well. One of my favorite parts of this site is the recruiting. So weird how I'm now older than all of the recruits.

Class of 2016

+3 HS
Jangs78's picture

I thought the same thing when I got to OSU and now Im almost as old as their Dads....time really does fly, enjoy it!  Dammit, I need a beer!    :)  

+2 HS
BuckeyeGrownFloridaLiving's picture

Heading into my senior year of high school and am enrolling afterwards.

+4 HS
DRAKE008's picture

Received my BS at OSU, decided I loved it so much and am now a grad student here.

+4 HS
leezy531's picture

Graduated in 2010, but I wish I were a student still.  Live it up you undergrads, but do some school stuff as well!

+3 HS
BuckeyeNut2012's picture

I'm currently a sophomore; I'm on here just about everyday.

+2 HS
osu407's picture

Will be receiving my second degree from OSU in the spring. 

+3 HS
Urban Nation Army's picture

Another current Junior

Bet you can't say "Bert Bielma is a bumbling buffoon" five times fast.

+1 HS
OH_IO's picture

Heading in to my third year, which would normally make me a junior but I think I'll need 5 years to graduate. So...... Redshirt Sophomore?

Oh yeah... Is it reasonable?

+1 HS
Travis's picture

I go to Wittenberg University, but I wish I was over at Ohio State. I'll be a Junior this year.

I got more scholarship money from Witt than I did OSU, so I had to go with the cheaper option. I would absolutely love to go to OSU for grad school though.

They need a 2 to tie, a 3 to win it; Sylvester for threeeee... OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHH WITH FIVE POINT ONE TO GO!!!

buckeyeguy0615's picture

About to finish my senior year.

William's picture

I'll be a senior this year, but will be taking a victory lap next year (changing from one double major to another definitely lengthens your stay.) 

+1 HS
PasadenaBuckeye626's picture

About to start my first year

Go Bucks!

hit_the_couch's picture

World's oldest junior right here!

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!