Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Damore'ea Stringfellow to Nebraska

Nick_Satan's picture
June 2, 2014 at 12:58pm
5 Comments

Forgive me if this has been posted I just saw it on ESPN I was wondering if this is the same kid that Ohio State was after at one time the last name just sounded familiar.  I don't follow recruiting very heavy just a passer by.

Squirrel Master's picture

it is a familiar name but I don't think OSU was strongly considered by him. A southern Cal high school kid. I am surprised he is going to Nebraska. I would have though he would have gone to somewhere close to home like Cal, UCLA or USC.

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

TheBadOwl's picture

He got kicked out of UW after assaulting someone, I think.

Also, at one point during his recruitment, he said we were his leader, then committed to UW like a week later. Seems like he might have a bit of growing up to do. 

With that said, the kid is a beast and he'll help out Nebraska quite a bit once he hits the field.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+4 HS
Nick_Satan's picture

I upvoted you because i have no idea who the hell would downvote you for that.

Nick_Satan's picture

I don't know anything about him but I assume he is a pretty solid player. I'm just happy He went to a B1G School. I'm in the camp that I want as much talent as they can get in the B1G. It can only help us in the long run if the B1G Schools are ranked higher throughout the season like how the SEC has teams consistently in the top 25. also the SEC teams have started to get the benefit of the doubt if they start the season say 6-0/7-0 even if they should have the ranking or not. But it makes everyone elses strength look better. Thats what I wish the B1G could get back to. we just need a few guys on the bottom to pick it up just a little and I think the B1G would be close to being back. My opnion

NW Buckeye's picture

He is one of two former Huskies who assaulted several Seahawk fans at parties after the Super Bowl.  He was suspended from the team and pleaded guilty to assault charges.  Really surprised Nebraska brought him in.