Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

FOR SALE: Ohio State Electric Bike/Scooter

OSUnathen's picture
April 8, 2014 at 6:25pm
9 Comments

Thought someone on here might appreciate this very cool Ohio State electric bike/scooter. We need to sell it because we are moving.  Comes with charger.

$400, pick-up in Clintonville

See the Craigslist posting for more details.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/for/4410760370.html

mattanderson1985's picture

My wife is looking for a Scooter that looks sweet.  If I lived closer I would get it.

Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

That's a sweet ass lil scooter but you are moving and cant take this huge gigantic thing with you? Forgive me for finding that to be a tad hard to believe. Im always a little skeptical if someones reason for getting rid of something is a bit sketchy.This scooter would fit in a car trunk.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

-2 HS
OSUnathen's picture

What are you skeptical about? We are moving and cleaning out the basement and it has been sitting in the same spot for 4-5 years and really never been used. I have no use for it and when we are down sizing it it something that has to go. Absolutely nothing wrong with the scooter and I charged it up and it runs just fine. It's not much of a conspiracy like your making it sound and if you are skeptical then you don't have to buy it? 

Seattle Linga's picture

I am just a bit far away but that looks awesome - how fast does it go?

+1 HS
teddyballgame's picture

From the website

• 15-20 Miles per hour
  • 24 volts,
  • 600 watt motor, 33 amps
  • 20 miles per charge drive time
  • 4 hour recharge time
+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Thanks for the pick-me-up Teddy

+1 HS
lsjSnail's picture

$999 is crazy. let alone $400. I use to have all kinds of motorized scooters/motorbikes with tachs, indicators ect. 

They are fun I will say.

+1 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

If scooters are like fat chicks, does that mean Ohio State scooters are fat chicks with a pretty face?

+1 HS