Your Friday 11W Digest catches you up on the content you might have missed or need to read again for your own good.
This Week in Skull Sessions
- Saturday's Skull Session on post NFL life for Gonzo, the playoff sides have been set, playoffs causing major conference realignment and Matt "Moxie" McGloin is named the Penn State starter at QB. (Jeff)
- Sunday's Skull Session on where Sully could end up in the NBA draft, Columbus being a top five market for ESPN college hoops, a top 20 list of who could win the BCS title, with OSU #9 and J.T. Barrett shines at ESPN's Elite 11 camp in Dallas. (David)
- Monday's Skull Session on the aftermanth of the weekend peegate with commentary from Dominic Clarke, the rise of 2013 recruit Ezekiel Elliott, if you like smoking weed and playing football, go to the SEC and the Golden Bear tells Lefty how it is. (Jason)
- Tuesday's Skull Session on Rodney Hood now will visit Menphis, the B1G makes thier stance on a playoffs and Joe Haden, current Brown and former Gator talks about the benefit of UFM as his college coach. (Danny)
- Wednesday's Skull Session on Adam Jacobi's most indispensable players from the Legends and Leaders, Ohio State's shot to go undefeated, the potential B1G leader of passing yards in 2012, Troy Smith on Braxton Miller and TSUN raising tickets prices, but still fighting empty seats. (Sarah)
- Thursday's Skull Session on Gene Smith keeping his Sugar Bowl bonus money, Bobby Bowden wants to lead a playoff committee, Hoke mistakes mic for caramel drumstick, BTN's Tom Dienhart's B1G WR and O-Line group rankings and Buckeye's pay back with some upcoming charity events. (Chris)
- Friday's Skull Session on why you should love baseball, more facts from peegate, Spencer Hall on the SEC vs. B1G, the NBA combine and Clemson locks up Dabo for a few more years. (Johnny)
This Week in Editorials
- Mount Buckmore, the 2000's, the debate reaches an epic climax with Doss, Smith, Lil' Animal and Hawk. (Chris)
- Unsafe at Any Age, football and concussions isn't limited to the pro level or football. (Johnny)
- Big Ten Favors "Status Quo", don't worry, they'll probably change thier stance again. (Kyle)
- B1GGIE and PAC Against the World, perhaps Larry Scott and Jim Delany are just smarter than everyone else. (Ramzy)
- Smith vs. Pryor: A QB Comparison, any way you shake it, we've been lucky to have both on the field. (Jeff)
- Warriner is No Walrus, new O-Line coach Ed Warriner was a huge get for Urban. (Chad)
This Week in Recruiting
- First Camp Means Big Weekend For Buckeyes, a preview of OSU's first summer camp for high schoolers. (Alex)
- Catching up with Larry Butler III. (Alex)
- Catching up with Michael Ferns: Unofficial Visit. (Alex)
- Catching up with Devon Rogers: Unofficial Visit. (Alex)
Best of the Rest
- Jake Stoneburner and Jack Mewhort arrested, you can't pee in public and run when the Shawnee Hills Police is lurking. (Ramzy)
- Just For Fun: Filling the Roster, if Thad needs a player, he can just ask Urban for a loan. (David)
- Stat Session: Urban's Defensive Lines. (Chad)
- Meet Your First Hire, welcome 11W's new beat writer, Kyle Rowland. (11W Staff)
- Doing It All, a profile of Mr. Everything, Vic Janowicz. (Joe)
- Combining Plays: Theory, your summer extra credit football course continues. (Ross)
- Buckshot: Jaylon Smtih picks ND over OSU.
- Buckshot: The Salaries of B1G Assistant Coaches.
- Buckshot: Best "Call Me Maybe" Video yet.
The people's champ for the week of June 2-8, 2012: Camping/Visiting through 6/23, by BUCK-I.8, recruiting story wins again, this week with a look at who will be camping at OSU.