Finally, another big game. And with that comes the obligatory 11W contest.
Columbus businessman and friend of the blog, Joe Rozsa, who some of you might remember put up the helmet for the USC contest, is offering up a #2 Buckeye jersey in conjunction with the opening of his new OSU gear superstore.
The jersey will go to the commenter that most accurately predicts the final score for the Penn State game. Call me crazy, but I'm still in the-breakout-is-coming-soon camp and if so, Saturday could add special value to the prize. Of course, if you're not buying that, then you can rep Carter, Doss or Jenkins. (You might have to pull out the hole-puncher to recreate Carter's awesome meshness, however.)
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Your entry/comment must include a valid email address.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible — first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
Oh, the holidays are approaching -- be sure to hit Joe up for Buckeye gear for the family!