Listen to this week's episode of the Eleven Warriors Radio Hour on 97.1 the Fan from the comfort of your own browser.
Jason Priestas, Chris Lauderback and Joshua Perry were back in the studio for another session, breaking down Ohio State's huge road win at Penn State, dropping love bombs on the Buckeye wide receivers and once again marveling at the performance of an Ohio State defensive lineman.
- If the win over Tulane was boring, Ohio State's 27-26 road victory at Penn State was anything but
- A look at that game as a tale of two halves
- The two puzzling 4th-down calls from the game – one of which will haunt a fan base for a long time
- Quarterback sneaks – why are they dying?
- WIDE. RECEIVERS. DOING. WORK.
- Is the Ohio State back seven mostly good or mostly bad?
- Can Ohio State use the Indiana game as an opportunity to ramp up the Buckeye rushing attack?
- Chris Holtmann, still a wizard
- About that last top-5 Ohio State basketball class, though
- Sean Nuernberger may have the girlfriend of the year
Be sure to follow the Radio Hour on Twitter and tweet us to have your questions read on air.