Well, we know what TCU's Trevone Boykin (second from left in the above pic) was doing hanging out with Cardale Jones, Stephen Collier, and J.T. Barrett. He was in town for the Columbus Touchdown Club Awards Banquet.
Not going to lie: As a fan, it would've been a lot cooler if he were in town looking into transferring to Columbus. Not that I think he's superior to any of Ohio State's quarterbacks, but simply because I like to see the world burn.
TV REMINDER: No. 20 Ohio State takes on Rutgers in men's basketball at 5:30 p.m. on BTN. (Marc Loving is OUT.)
Some Sunday morning #clicks:
- Urban Meyer reportedly wanted Notre Dame's Tony Alford, and as you might've heard: Urban Meyer's been on a bit of a hot streak lately. Alford will become the third coach Urban poached from Brian Kelly (see also: Ed Warinner and Tim Hinton). This is a dynamite hire.
- Urban lashed out at rumors of media members in "positions of power" pushing Braxton Miller to transfer.
- @CoachJim4Um fired some shots. Mark Pantoni hit him with a counter-attack.
- Chase Complete: Sugar Bowl beatdown.
- Chase Complete: Top 10 runs of the season.
- A look at Torrance Gibson's long, winding road to Columbus.
- Our National Signing Day hub, with everything you need to know about Ohio State's newest foot soldiers.
I think this should be a new level of commitment: Soft, Solid, TATTOOED.
MICKEY MITCHELL LEARNS A LESSON. From a 2017 football commit to a 2015 basketball commit.
Mickey Mitchell will be ready for that prostate exam in a couple decades:
Sometimes the fans get a little excited pic.twitter.com/tt1fdf1t5h— SOMI JaMITCHELL (@MickeyMitchell0) February 7, 2015
I suppose that's better than Borussia Dortmand's situation.
MIKE BENNETT: CHAMPION. At this rate Mike Bennett will be a Super Bowl MVP by this time next year:
Some of us are champions in all aspects. pic.twitter.com/7N68eYMPwf— Mike (@mike63bennett) February 8, 2015
THOSE WMDs. When keeping it real goes wrong: North London Derby edition... Dickie V makes typo in which he cusses, immediately claims he was hacked... This photo could win a Pulitzer... How sitting all day is destroying our bodies... Giant koosh ball vs. liquid nitrogen... LeBron is definitely subtweeting Kevn Love here, right?