Onto the next one in Columbus. And in Las Vegas.
The Buckeyes open as 30.5-point favorites against the Army Black Knights, who visit Ohio Stadium this Saturday at 4:30pm ET.
|Passing yards||243.50||8.50 (not a typo)|
|rushing yards||229.50||417.50 (also not a typo)|
|time of possession||28.16||29.52|
|number of plays||77.50||61.50|
|yards per play||6.10||6.93|
- Army is 5-0 straight up in its last 5 games
- The under has won in 15 Army's last 23 games
- Army is 2-4 against the spread in its last road 6 games
- Army is 6-19 straight up in its last 25 road games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Army's last 6 road games
Stay tuned to Eleven Warriors all week as we break down Saturday's game, ruminate over what happened against Oklahoma and try to remember just how awesome college football is, win or lose.